Polaris Dental, located at downtown Brampton is started with a vision to provide excellent and gentle care for our dental patients,in terms of both treatment and facilities.
2. DATA COLLECTED
CONTACT FORM AND APPOINTMENT FORM
Information submitted through the contact form on our site is sent to our Polaris Dental email ID.
These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
- over our customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.
3. EMBEDDED CONTENT
Pages on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
5. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
If you have submitted contact us or appointment form, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our system administrators.
- Our supporters when they (in order to provide support) need to get the information about the client accounts and access.
6. THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. The only exceptions to that rule are for partners we have to share limited data with in order to provide the services you expect from us. Please see below:
HEALTH SMART FINANCIAL SERVICES
For the purpose of dental insurance.
7. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
When you submit a contact form or appointment form, its metadata is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you as valid customer.